We are glad to see your interest in one of our communities. To apply to rent, and to make the process as smooth as possible for you, please follow the instructions below to get started.
1. SUBMIT INFORMATION:
Fill our the form below, and one of our property managers will be in touch with you shortly.
2. SPEAK WITH A PROPERTY MANAGER:
After submitting the above form, we’ll have a property manager give you a call and help you find an apartment or duplex that’s right for your needs, and schedule an appointment for you to fill out a rental application.
3. COLLECT THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION:
- Completed rental application PAGES 1 & 2 (Property Manager will supply this). Read, complete and have signatures for ALL ADULTS 18 years of age and older.
- Copies of driver’s license(s): In order to verify your credit history, we will need a copy of each applicant’s driver’s license.
- We will also need to verify income for each applicant. Please bring some form of documentation (pay-stub or bank statement) to show income consistency. Income may also include source such as child support, alimony, etc.
- Application fee: We do not accept cash for the application fee. Bring a check or money order in the amount of $40 PER APPLICANT OVER THE AGE OF 18. This fee covers the cost of our criminal and credit review.
4. APPROVAL STATUS: Once the background and credit check are complete, a property manager will contact you and notify you of your approval status.