We are glad to see your interest in one of our communities. To apply to rent, and to make the process as smooth as possible for you, please follow the instructions below to get started.
Submitting an Application
Steps to submitting an application:
1. COLLECT THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION:
- Completed rental application PAGES 1 & 2. Read, complete and bring signatures for ALL ADULTS 18 years of age and older.
- Copies of driver’s license(s): In order to verify your credit history, we will need a copy of each applicant’s driver’s license.
- We will also need to verify income for each applicant. Please bring some form of documentation (pay-stub or bank statement) to show income consistency. Income may also include source such as child support, alimony, etc.
- Application fee: We do not accept cash for the application fee. Bring a check or money order in the amount of $40 PER APPLICANT OVER THE AGE OF 18. This fee covers the cost of our criminal and credit review.
2. SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: Before you drop off your application, make sure and call to schedule an appointment. There must be a property manager on site when you submit your application.